Good Omen Bottling is a new, fast-growing business in the beverage industry. Located in Cottonwood, Arizona, we are a fun group that produces an exciting product.
Good Omen Bottling develops and produces the best-tasting, healthy-alternative beverages fermented with honey. Our passion lies in providing customers with gluten-free “goodness” made with the highest-quality ingredients in our signature blue bottle. Commitment to continuous improvement drives our innovative processes, waste-reduction efforts, and bee conservation.
We are looking for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the company’s fiscal function and performance in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Participate in the development of the company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory actions
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the finance/accounting department
- Provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization
- Optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism to meet operating needs
- Be an advisor from the financial perspective on any contracts into which the company may enter
- Manage the company’s corporate insurance policies
- Lead the company’s payroll function
- Partner with external tax advisors to ensure compliance with federal, state and local tax laws
- Assist the President with risk management and financial legal matters
- Assist HR with benefit plan selection and administration
- Provide insight and analysis of financial trends and results of operations
- Requires five years managing financial operations
- Requires five years performance management experience
- Requires Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Prefer Active CPA license