Good Omen Bottling is a new, fast-growing business in the beverage industry. Located in Cottonwood, Arizona, we are a fun group that produces an exciting product.
Good Omen Bottling develops and produces the best-tasting, healthy-alternative beverages fermented with honey. Our passion lies in providing customers with gluten-free “goodness” made with the highest-quality ingredients in our signature blue bottle. Commitment to continuous improvement drives our innovative processes, waste-reduction efforts, and bee conservation.
We are looking for an IT Systems Manager to monitor and maintain the efficient operation of the company computer systems, networks, telephone and security systems while providing support to end users. This may include the implementation of new systems, re-configuring systems and decommissioning of existing infrastructure. This position is the main point of contact for all desktop and IT related activities. The person in this position must be proactive and operate with minimal supervision.
This position is the main point of contact for all desktop and IT related activities.
The person in this position must be proactive and operate with minimal supervision.
- Respond to customer requests for technical support for MS Office and several other software programs
- Identify, research and resolve hardware and software issues
- Maintain and improve all security related functions of the business – both physical and logistical
- Document, track and monitor issues to ensure timely resolution
- Configure, install and maintain network hardware and infrastructure
- Track all hardware and software installations and perform semi-annual audits of both
- Keep documentation of all network paths, hardware and passwords up to date and secure
- Responsible for enterprise software management
- Create and maintain user accounts and profiles
- Manage server backups, window OS patching, software license management and implementing security procedures
- Perform maintenance and installations which may be after business hours
- Study existing information-processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and recommend new systems to improve production or workflow as required
- Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations
- Coordinate application installation and acceptance with end users and provide user assistance on application operations
- Prepare time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Oversee telephone system
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with end users, vendors and managers
Experience and Education required:
- Three years’ experience supporting all facets of Microsoft Enterprise Network and Server Administration including Active Directory and Exchange
- Knowledge of hardware and software installations, testing and operation
- Knowledge of local area network concepts and fundamentals
- Technical certification, Bachelor’s degree or related experience
Prefer knowledge of SAP and Industrial Automation software