Good Omen Bottling is a new, fast-growing business in the beverage industry. Located in Cottonwood, Arizona, we are a fun group that produces an exciting product.
Good Omen Bottling develops and produces the best-tasting, healthy-alternative beverages fermented with honey. Our passion lies in providing customers with gluten-free “goodness” made with the highest-quality ingredients in our signature blue bottle. Commitment to continuous improvement drives our innovative processes, waste-reduction efforts, and bee conservation.
We are looking for a Production Supervisor to oversee the quality and success of the bottling and flavor departments in a fast-paced production environment.
The successful candidate will have exceptional leadership skills, great technical and analytic ability, organization and problems solving skills along with the ability to multitask.
- Oversee daily activities on the production floor including safety and quality
- Responsible for scheduling and planning work efficiently in order to meet production goals
- Motivate employees to hit daily production numbers
- Work with Facility & Maintenance department to schedule and plan preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Responsible for scheduling production team to meet customer demands
- Coordinate and oversee cross training initiatives
- Oversee training and development of Production Operators