We are looking for a Receiving Clerk. This position is responsible for receiving dry & frozen goods which includes matching them with their PO’S and placing them into physical stock, sending sample orders, verifying, and keeping records
- Operates a fork lift to convey, move or hoist materials to proper areas
- Unpacks, examines and routes incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages and communicates with Supply Chain to rectify damages and shortages. Receives and processes all defective parts returned for replacement or credit.
- Maintains inventory of shipping & receiving materials and supplies.
- Performs all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods.
- Maintains First In/First Out inventory rotation with dry and frozen goods for production.
- Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier.
- Supports Sales/Marketing department by preparing samples for transport.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations
- Attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to follow direction
- Time management
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- Professional and ethical conduct and communication
- Organizational skills
- Basic math skills
- Computer skills
- Experience shipping & receiving goods
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Arizona driver’s license with accepted driving record
- Food Handlers certification within 30 days of hire
- Arizona forklift certification